Info and prices
Get a handle on all the practical aspects of golf in HimmerLand below. Learn more about green fees, dining options, the Driving Range, the starter’s house, and much more.
TEMPORARY LOCAL RULE
Play with preferred lies in effect from August 28, 2023, until further notice
Applies to the Old Course
When a player’s ball is located:
1) In a part of the general area that is cut to fairway height or lower, or
2) On a part of the semi-rough area between the lake and the rough along the out of bounds on hole 1,
The player may take relief without penalty once by placing the original ball or another ball in and playing it from this relief area:
Reference point: The spot of the original ball.
Size of the relief area measured from the reference point: Within a scorecard’s width from the reference point, but with these restrictions on the placement of the relief area:
- Must not be closer to the hole than the reference point, and
- Must be in the general area.
When using this local rule, the player must choose a spot to place the ball and apply the procedures for replacing a ball under Rule 14.2b (2) and 14.2e.
Penalty for playing a ball from a wrong place in breach of this local rule: General penalty under Rule 14.7a.
Scores count for handicap purposes!
Golf carts are available.
OPEN every day, all year round (NOTE: the ball dispenser is closed from December through March). There is lighting and heating at 6 mats.
In HimmerLand, there are dynamic greenfee prices, which means you can book your greenfee at a favorable rate when booking outside of peak times.
You can view the different prices and times in GolfBox when booking your tee time.
Below, you will find the prices:
- Greenfee Old Course: From 275 DKK per round
- Greenfee Old Course, 9 holes: 275 DKK per round (fixed price)
- Greenfee New Course: From 450 DKK per round
- Greenfee New Course, 9 holes: 375 DKK per round (fixed price)
- Greenfee Pay & Play: 175 DKK per round
- Greenfee Golf Simulator: From 200 DKK per hour (we recommend 2 people per hour for booking)
- Junior players: Half the dynamic price (not applicable to golf simulators)
The standard greenfee prices are Old Course: 550 DKK and New Course: 750 DKK.
Book your tee time on the Old Course, New Course, Pay & Play, or Golf Simulator through GolfBox or via HimmerLand Golfshop at +45 9649 6107.
Payment is made in HimmerLand Golfshop, located just to the right of the reception.
Driver, iron shots, approach shots, putting, or bunker lessons
- 25 min 250 DKK
- 50 min 500 DKK
- 3-8 people 50 min 750 DKK
- 50 min 650 DKK
- On-course training 2 hours on Old Course (1-2 people) 900 DKK
- On-course training 2 hours on Old Course for green fee guests (1-2 people) 1100 DKK
- Practice balls, 30 balls: 40 DKK
- Practice balls, 70 balls: 60 DKK
- Rental trolley (per day): 75 DKK
- Electric trolley (per round): 150 DKK
- Rental equipment (5 irons and a putter including 3 balls): 175 DKK
- Rental equipment (full set): 300 DKK
- Course guide per piece per course: 25 DKK
If you have any questions, please feel free to call HimmerLand Golfshop at +45 9649 6100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With a GNG membership, you can play on Old Course every day for 275 DKK per round, which is half the price of our standard rate of 550 DKK. New Course is at the regular price.
- This rate cannot be combined with other discounts and offers.
To qualify for the discount, the following conditions must be met:
- A valid DGU membership card must be presented.
- Flex members and Long-distance members are not eligible for this arrangement.
Use of courtesy cards:
- DGU introduction card – PGA card (professionals) – GAF card (club secretary) – DGA card (greenkeeper)
- Players can play the Old Course for free and New Course for 600 DKK per person, but limited to a maximum of 3 times per year per course. A valid DGU and club membership card must be presented. Prior arrangements with HimmerLand must be made before playing.
- These rates cannot be combined with other offers and discount agreements.
Garia Golf Carts
The design is beautiful and innovative, ensuring you have the perfect golfing experience with features like a built-in cooler, comfortable seats for 2, complete digital instrumentation, and space for 2 golf bags at the back.
- 1 round: 375 DKK
- 2 rounds (must be on the same day): 500 DKK
Personal vehicles are not allowed on our golf courses.
Garia Golf Carts can be booked through HimmerLand Golfshop at +45 9649 6107 or via email email@example.com
Our driving range is 350 meters long, and you can practice in dry conditions year-round with 20 covered bays. At the driving range, you will find target greens, and right next to it, you’ll find a short game area. There is heating available on 6 mats during the winter.
Practice balls can be purchased in HimmerLand Golfshop or via the app/credit card/MobilePay at the driving range. The balls you practice with are Titleist.
Your golf round in HimmerLand begins in HimmerLand Golfshop, where you receive your scorecard. Hole 1 for both Old Course and New Course is located behind our Starters House, which is open on weekends, holidays, and during vacation periods. Here, you have the opportunity to purchase beverages for your round. If you get hungry along the way, you can also take advantage of course service, which is available for delivery on weekends, holidays, and during vacation periods.
At Starters House, there is a putting green and chipping green where you can fine-tune your game before heading out onto the course.
You always have the option to purchase course catering at our Grocery Store, which offers delicious to-go dishes, beverages, snacks, and much more. After your round, it’s a great idea to continue to Hul 19 for a tasty steak sandwich, pizza, or something entirely different.
On weekends, holidays, and during vacation periods, you can also order course service. Inquire on the day in HimmerLand Golfshop.
You have the opportunity to wash your equipment at our washing area located near our mini-golf course. Here, you will find brushes, wash basins, and an air gun.
We offer changing facilities with showers, toilets, and storage. The changing rooms are located in the basement under the club office, accessible via the staircase near the mini-golf course.
If you’re in need of equipment, balls, clothing, bags, or anything else, you can always seek assistance in HimmerLand Golfshop. Here, you’ll find a wide selection of the best brands on the market. In HimmerLand Golfshop, you’ll receive personalized advice and assistance in finding the right equipment for you – our staff is ready to assist you.
HimmerLand Golfshop is run by passionate golf enthusiasts who are dedicated to helping you find exactly what you need. Therefore, you can rest assured that you’ll be greeted with plenty of expertise and a focus on your needs.